Why Choose Tile?
Tile roofing is a great choice for roofs that experience hot weather or exposure to salt air. This is why you very often see tile roofs in the Southwest, coastal Florida, and California.
- Long-lasting: A tile roof can last many decades, especially when installed in the right climate. Clay and concrete tile roofs have been known to withstand hail, high winds, and even fire.
- Impervious to rot and insect damage: Unlike wood, tiles roofs will never decay.
- Environmentally friendly material: Tile roofs are made from earth minerals, not chemicals, and they can be pulverized and recycled when they are removed.
- Energy efficient: The heavy thermal mass of tiles will help regulate indoor temperatures.
- Plenty of choices: Clay, concrete, and slate tiles come in a wide variety of colors and styles to match any home style, from Medieval to Contemporary European. Some styles even resemble traditional shingles or wood shakes.
Call Zoller Roofing to get more info on why a tile roof could be the best choice to protect and beautify your home at (941) 923-7663 or click here to contact us immediately Contact Us